Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lebih sebulan lalu..

I guess it is over a month since my proper postings. Proper in the sense of "constantly willing to write", most probably because overwhelming planning and implementing the "job requirements" right after term-break.

Some things went on descending chronological order:

An invitation to play gig with VISITANT. I have never involved in a band, this is the first one in order to help uplifting Kuantan scene, and guess what, we did release something! And when the invitation came, I guess I had to make the most critical decision, that is either YES or NO.



Preparing for new intakes next week. We are always lacking in promotion/marketing. So I thought I might be pioneering this old-school fashioned of promoting professional course offered in Kipsas. Alhamdulillah, the response was good.

CAT Preview, held at Zenith Hotel on 12th May, the first ever KIPSAS program to have a preview exclusively in a 5-star rating hotel.

The team..
There are yet some issues here and there but the situation is not conducive enough for me to write (it is now Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna shown in TV2, and yeah, it kills my "rock forever" soul).

Not to forget, SELAMAT HARI GURU for all teachers, headmasters, lecturers, administrators, and who ever's job involved developing students. May our nation becomes prosperous with your touches. Stay ikhlas!

No comments:

Post a Comment